Acharya pathashala polytechnic
recognised by the government of india and government of karnataka
ADMISSIONS TO DIPLOMA COURSES IN APS POLYTECHNIC:
a) Admissions: Admissions to APS Polytechnic in sanctioned Diploma Courses are made as per the guidelines and the criteria as laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka from time to time. Admissions are open to prospective applicants of boys and girls of Karnataka State and other States. Prominence and priority will be given to the applicants of Karnataka State.
b) Duration of Courses : 3 Years (6 Semesters). Each semester is of 16 weeks duration.
c) Educational Qualifications required : A pass in SSLC / 10th Standard / X Standard / An Equivalent Examination.
d) Documents to be furnished :
(1) Original SSLC Marks card
(2) Original Transfer Certificate
(3) Original Study certificate for a minimum period of 5 years signed by BEO.
(4) 5 Passport Size photos and 5 Stamp Size Photos
(5) Eligibility Certificate from Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore in case of Non-Karnataka / CBSC / ICSC applicants.
(6) Migration certificate (Incase of Non-Karnataka Applicants).
(7) Physical fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner.
(8) Original caste certificate incase of SC & ST Applicants.
(9) 2 Sets of Xerox copies of all the above stated Certificates.
e) Lateral entry ( for ITI passed students ) directly for 2nd year for respective branches.
d) Direct admission transfer management quota for Computer science , Architecture & Automobile engg branches.