HOME> ABOUT> MANAGEMENT
A school that was founded in 1935 became an Institution from 1936 and grew up to a group of institutions under the aegis of Acharya Pathashala as a registered 'Association'.
The tremendous growth of several schools and colleges of Acharaya Pathashala and its acquisition of a sprawling 105 acres campus at Somanahalli made it inevitable for the Association to be converted into a Public Trust which was registered on 16th may 1975 and was renamed as "Acharya Pathashala Educational Trust" during the tenure of Sri.K.M. Nanjappa as its President and Sri.Ananthachar as its Secretary.
Today, APS Educational Trust is the main body with 4 schools, 5 colleges of Science, Arts & Commerce, a Computer Center in memory of prof.N.Ananthchar, along with a fifty year old polytechnic and a twelve year old Engineering College, Polytechnic and the Rural School are located at the Anantha Gnana Gangothri campus in Somanahalli on Kanakapura National Highway.
The Trust comprises outstanding personalities representing various social, educational and business identities. Every member of the Trust is an achiever in his/her profession with a lifetime experience in making people and issues. The Trust is looking forward to massive development of infrastructure, both in the city and Somanahalli Campuses.
INSTITUTION MANAGED BY
ACHARYA PATHASALA EDUCATIONAL TRUST
ANANTHAGNANA GANGOTRI CAMPUS (SOMANAHALLI, BANGALORE)
- APS RURAL HIGH SCHOOL
- APS POLYTECHNIC
- APS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
CITY CAMPUS (N.R. COLONY, BANGALORE)
- APS BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
- APS GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
- APS PUBLIC SCHOOL
- APS ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE
- APS COMMERCE COLLEGE(UG & PG )
- PROF.N.ANANTHACHAR COMPUTER CENTER
- APS EVENING COLLEGE OF ARTS & COMMERCE
- APS EVENING PU COLLEGE OF ARTS & COMMERCE
- APS PU COLLEGE OF ARTS, COMMERCE & SCIENCE
Sri T.V. Maruthi
Sri C A Sri A P Acharya
Sri C A Dr Vishnubharath A S
Prof K P Narashima murthy
Sri A Muralidhar
Sri P Krishna Swamy
Sri K L Ramesh
Sri K Mohan Dev Alva
Sri S Anantha
G C Chairman